H3

Friday, August 05, 2005

"I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it..."

Marsha just sent me an itinerary of activities she has planned for me during my stay. Unfortunately, it's quarter-end down there too and she has people away on vacation so, she won't be able to take full days off to spend time with me. But...she made plans to be at different offices in her division to make sure I'm in a different area each day. Sooooo crazy.

One of the things she planned was a Catamaran weekend trip were going to make. For those of you who aren't familiar with this it's basically a tour/trip on the water. Awesome!! Okay...I don't want to give away too much. I'll blog about it while I'm there.

Is it time to go, yet???!!! F*ck, I'm excited.

Thank-you so much to Bay for making this all happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home