H3

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

God bless Wal-Mart...

In just under 2 weeks, I'll be hitting the beaches of sunny St. Thomas, Barbados. As many of you know (well the ladies actually) I've been on the hunt for the perfect swimwear.

I've been looking everywhere! I tried The Bay, sport shops and countless others and couldn't find the right ones. Thanks to my sister I have found them. I got 5 bathing suits with matching bottoms/skirts and flip flops for under $100!! Unheard of!!!

I've already told Marsha (my friend, who I will be staying with in Barbados) that all she has to do is drop me off at the beach and pick me up on her way home. She's already made arrangements for me to have a cell phone while I'm there so that she can call me when she's ready to pick me up. Can't wait....

5 Comments:

  • Are you really going to stay on the beach the whole day? Your ass is going to be dark!

    By Blogger Lil Lex, at 7:14 AM  

  • Actually...my ass will be white compared to the rest of my body.

    Marsha's actually preparing a budget/schedule for me (just to make sure I get all the sites and attend all the festivals that are going around). Damn, analysts...all our stuff runs off spreadsheets.

    To continue on the topic of Wal-Mart did I mention that it is 10X cheaper at Wal-Mart than most places. Example, I buy an air freshener at Loblaws which costs 5.99 each. At Wal-Mart...3.49 and you get a dollar coupon on the bottle. Crazy!!!

    WAR Wal-Mart!

    By Blogger Little Missus, at 10:27 AM  

  • Oh yeah I almost forgot you were going on your solo vactationt to a hot spot~ Make sure you have your digi cam ready to report back all of your siteings of the hotties down there! Wicked find at Walmart, gotta agree you can find stuff there cheaper then anywhere else, that is the power of low-price, high quantity marking, or was that competitive advantage, damn gotta go back to my mkt notes to check up! Oh yeah remember my board shorts that I wore to kelso park I got them there for freaking $12 big onces, checked other places and they were like $30, for what a pair of generic shorts!

    :)

    By Blogger Rubex Cube, at 1:51 PM  

  • a budget? a schedule? i thought you were going on vacation, not doing an audit!

    By Blogger chinwhat, at 2:38 PM  

  • But you have to remember: I'm more stressed when I don't know what's going to happen next.

    By Blogger Little Missus, at 5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home